+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spawn rate and general flow of the zone seem poor :(

Spawn rate and general flow of the zone seem poor :(

The flow in Pelladane and even the later areas of Cap Jule felt decent... but the earlier parts of Cape Jule just seemed really... empty and a bit confusing. Worst bit, there almost never seemed to be enough mobs if there were more then 1 person in an area. You end up running around hoping that you might find someone attacking something you need so you can tag it for an update.

I think just simply upping either the respawn rate or the general number of spawns would help a TON.

Clicky updates in both Palladane and especially Cape Jule seemed to very much be at a premium. Certainly another thing fixable with a higher reactivation rate. I know you want to discourage a person from clicking the same spot more then once repeatedly for a quest... and having them reactivate faster might hamper that... but there are other ways to deal with it! A short debuff for that specific clicky perhaps?

took so long to get any of my quests done in this zone because all the mobs were already dead or clickable items where not to be found. Spawn rates just seemed slow.

Re-spawn rates were indeed very slow or fewer mobs than we are used to.

And quest clickables had very long cooldowns.
    If they want to make it so a player doesnt stand in one spot and click on the the same item to complete a quest then make it so that when a player clicks on a quest item that particular item cannot be interacted with again to that person but other players can interact with it.

As for the general flow of the zones I didnt have much of a problem with it. Seemed to flow well imo.

I will agree with this. I think the respawn rate needs to be upped for many of the zones. With instant adventures, carnage, and regular quests fighting for the same mobs amongst multiple raids and peeps, we really will need to look into this come live.

+ Reply to Thread