+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Copy/Paste

Copy/Paste

We need a Copy/Paste Function. Sometimes u need the same item over and over again, copy and paste would make it much faster.

If you need more than one item you buy them.
    FUAH

Quote Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
    If you need more than one item you buy them.
    ya i know but each time i need to resize them.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbit View Post
    ya i know but each time i need to resize them.
    Use Ctrl-D

It will take the last item you placed, and give you another one in the exact same size/orientation. It is taken out of your bags, so make sure you have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanduin View Post
    Use Ctrl-D

It will take the last item you placed, and give you another one in the exact same size/orientation. It is taken out of your bags, so make sure you have enough.

ahh ok, didnt know that thx

/10 char, wrong post

Glad I looked on the forums, because I didn't know this as well.

I think a button for this function would be far more useful, or at least a handy guide to let you know the key combinations. If there was a guide button that gave you the button combinations that you could popup during editing that would be super useful. I get the feeling that I don't know half of the functions that are available in dimentions, and I can't be the only one.

I would like to see a multi select with a copy paste. So if u put down 3 floor tiles, u can select all 3 of them and then copy paste the 3 of them. Or if u build a giant wall, u can select the entire thing and copy/paste it somewhere else. It would really help in building
    GunnyWood
    Rift Riders Guild Leader
    DeepWood Guardian-Warrior

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    We plan to add a help window for the next beta weekend. This will have information on key commands and other fun tricks.
    Software Engineer
    - Dimensions & UI -

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I would like to see a multi select with a copy paste. So if u put down 3 floor tiles, u can select all 3 of them and then copy paste the 3 of them. Or if u build a giant wall, u can select the entire thing and copy/paste it somewhere else. It would really help in building

I TOTALLY AGREE! Just like my maze i built I had to place each section by hand. then slowly drag each one untill it fit just right. But to be able to do as you said would be SOOOOoooooo much better! PLEASE MAKE IT SO!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread