+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Grandmaster Apothecary Workorders for 2 days in a row

Grandmaster Apothecary Workorders for 2 days in a row

Grandmaster apothecary workorders are requiring an Empty Runed Flask as an item for the recipe. This is a greyed out item in SL and not available on the vendors. I was only able to complete the quests after buying those old world flasks in the live version and then copying a new version of my toon over to mail them to the first copied toon.

After using my mailed greyed out items to complete the quest, I noticed that the quest objective text was missing the location info. The live quests state to go to X npc in X location. Today's quest simply said take them to X. I believe the name was for a NPC but could also have been a place. Additionally, there was no quest complete mark on the map so I could not figure out where to turn it in from that way either.
    Slinging arrows for Realm Guardians on Greybriar while dancing around Maelforge's corpse.

I noticed the same thing. The quests that I had were for "Elixir of Inverse Evolution," and "Deadly Explosive Philter."

It would be really good if this could get fixed ASAP for the new vendor mats. *eye roll*
    Aesha - The Fabled @ IceWatch

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team
    These have all been updated to require a Set of Crystal Flasks available on the vendor.

The turn-in NPCs have also been added to the world so you can turn in the quests as well.

+ Reply to Thread