+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exodus of the Storm Queen Achievment

Exodus of the Storm Queen Achievment

It didn't give me an achievment even though we cleared all bosses. Dominax was the one that said wasn't killed. the rest had check marks. I posted a thread about this last night, but it disappeared..

Yeah...same. I've cleared the dungeon like 4x and never got achievement for killing first boss any of the times.

Yea, I have (0/230) even though I've certainly completed:

Exodus of the Storm Queen: Defeat all bosses
    It says I haven't downed Dominax in that achieve.

Fahrenheit -451: Defeat Valthundr before he destroys four bookshelves.
    We definitely completed this one. Of course, this could be "in Expert" but there are already achieves that state "within Exodus of the Storm Queen Expert". If this is an expert achieve then it should have its tooltip updated to reflect this.

Frosted Feints: Defeat Valthundr without getting hit by Frost Bound.
    If this is the get-into blue, or the los mechanic; achieved this, but no achieve.

King of the Ring: Defeat General Grim without letting anyone fail the duel.
    Did this. No achieve.

So yea. Either those are expert-only and needs to have their tooltip updated or there is something wrong with the achieves updating.
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post

So yea. Either those are expert-only and needs to have their tooltip updated or there is something wrong with the achieves updating.
    I don't know about the other ones you have listed as I personally haven't tried them yet (Just hit 52 tonight)! But, the one in my OP was for JUST the dungeon. No expert as they have an achieve for an expert as well. This was just the basic. I double checked just to make sure.

I think the dungeon achieve has to be broke. There are a TON more achieves hitting every day, and I can't see the GM's stopping only Dungeon achieves..

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post

Fahrenheit -451: Defeat Valthundr before he destroys four bookshelves.
    We definitely completed this one. Of course, this could be "in Expert" but there are already achieves that state "within Exodus of the Storm Queen Expert". If this is an expert achieve then it should have its tooltip updated to reflect this.

Frosted Feints: Defeat Valthundr without getting hit by Frost Bound.
    If this is the get-into blue, or the los mechanic; achieved this, but no achieve.

King of the Ring: Defeat General Grim without letting anyone fail the duel.
    Did this. No achieve.

For the current dungeons we have, there were no achievements for the normal dungeons except for killing all bosses. Only the experts had these special kind of achievements, so it's safe to assume that it will be the case as well for the new dungeons, so it's normal you didn't get these achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    For the current dungeons we have, there were no achievements for the normal dungeons except for killing all bosses. Only the experts had these special kind of achievements, so it's safe to assume that it will be the case as well for the new dungeons, so it's normal you didn't get these achievements.
    It was a point value of 5.

thinking back to the way vanilla dungeons were, the achieves were for Heroic. now the general dungeon completion should be there but other ones shouldnt if im thinking right

Quote Originally Posted by Simnir View Post
    It didn't give me an achievment even though we cleared all bosses. Dominax was the one that said wasn't killed. the rest had check marks. I posted a thread about this last night, but it disappeared..
    I think they fixed that during the patch they put in during the weekend. I got the achieve for the dungeon after just killing Dominax, so I imagine he wasn't counting for some reason (probably his unique "kill" condition).

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    I think they fixed that during the patch they put in during the weekend. I got the achieve for the dungeon after just killing Dominax, so I imagine he wasn't counting for some reason (probably his unique "kill" condition).
    Don't believe so, I ran it Sunday night and didn't get achievement for Dominax still ><

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelight View Post
    Don't believe so, I ran it Sunday night and didn't get achievement for Dominax still ><
    It is bugged would be my guess, and I could be wrong but I think for the Dominax achieve you have to run the crystal into the fire. I did not get the Dominax credit the first time I killed him, and did not run the crystal. The second time I killed him I did run the crystal and I got the achieve.

+ Reply to Thread