+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tempest Range

Tempest Range

Did a few Library's yesterday. Don't know what ability it is but a Tempest could hit all of us at the top starting area while he was at the bottom ring just before the stairs. Whatever the ability is I don't think it was intentional for this was it? They could do this too in Black Garden if you stood far back away from the cliffs as well and they were at the bottom. Just thought I would let you know! Keep up the good work!
    B

One of the abilities are ignoring LoS right now, cant remember the name offhand though.

I think there is 2-3 that are.

It's more than 1. I remember looking at my combat log yesterday and seeing 4 or 5 different abilities that were hitting me and I was COMPLETELY hidden from LOS.

It's funny how, instead of being an actual beta tester and reporting it on the forums, they just continue to abuse it. It *should* be a removable offense from the beta. I appreciate that they found a problem, but failing to report it is counter productive because it takes 20x longer for other players to figure out what they're doing than it does for them to just bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post
    It's more than 1. I remember looking at my combat log yesterday and seeing 4 or 5 different abilities that were hitting me and I was COMPLETELY hidden from LOS.

It's funny how, instead of being an actual beta tester and reporting it on the forums, they just continue to abuse it. It *should* be a removable offense from the beta. I appreciate that they found a problem, but failing to report it is counter productive because it takes 20x longer for other players to figure out what they're doing than it does for them to just bring it up.

You are just assuming they didn't report. While in fact a lot of people have reported it. Keep in mind that most of these bugs aren't fixed with a simple hotfix patch. Thanks, and have a nice day.

+ Reply to Thread