+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Empyrean Bolt "Too Close"

Empyrean Bolt "Too Close"

I'm getting an error when spamming Empyrean Bolt as a builder once the target comes to melee range. It says "Too Close" and I occasionally use my melee weapons instead of my ranged weapon.

However, the toolltip for Empyrean Bolt shows a flat "30m" range, not a minimum range, as was the case with Ranger without the MM Close Combat skill.

Confirmed fix and or adjust tooltip accordingly ( I assume it's a bug.. as it's clear that a tactician is intended to be able to stack with melee and not just ranged)

Please fix- tooltip doesnt say 3-30 range, it says 30 range, so you should be able to cast at 0 (melee) range.

Right now I am having to use some other melee ability in a builder macro with Empyrean bolt underneath it, in order to account for this "bug".

Also these comments should be moved into the Tactician thread to keep the forums clean looking as possible!

I have had the same problem. It doesn't stop me from using the attack, but it is rather annoying. It also doesn't seem to happen all of the time and I am not sure why sometimes it happens and other times it does not.

+ Reply to Thread