+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zone entrance placement

Zone entrance placement

Allow us to move and place where the teleport entrance into dimensions will be. Didnt see a way to do it.

yea that would be great, or if that cannot be done something in edit mode so we know where the actual entrance is. like a ground indicator etc.
    Wondo cleric-Aegis 8/8 ID

Ground indicator in edit mode is a must have. I think the idea of being able to move the entrance would be nice too.

Agreed. When testing out tons of trees in the Warden's Point dimension, I ended up one time entering my dimension almost inside a tree and inside a large bush, causing me to be very disoriented at first.

Being able to change the dimension's entrance would be extremely nice.

I second the motion for the entrance marker. Like other unfortunate decorators I ended up zoning in inside a tree trunk, even when I thought it was placed to the side of supposed entrance. The view was... interesting

I think it would be cool as crap to have a portal graphic in your dimension that you could click or walk through to exit your dimension just like it was a dungeon. It would also allow you to know where your "zone in" would be. Perhaps you could make it a toggled display item for the "environmentalists" who don't want the landscape ruined.

Edit: One other thing. When I logged out while in a dimension, I was back in the real world when I logged in. It would be nice to still be in your dimension when you logged on. It would also be nice to have something that indicated where you will port to when you zone out of the dimension in case you've forgotten since you last logged.

WTB

/10charyet

I agree that this is something (or at least something similar) that is very much needed for dimensions. The larger areas are well and truly huge in some cases.

For example Dormant Core, there are so many spots in this dimension that have great possibilities, but reaching them can be a chore due to the fact that you're forced to start out at the innermost point of the area.

Please inplement this so I can put the teleport at the top and if people fall and die
    Special Olympics

I too would like the ability to place the entrance anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrj View Post
    Please inplement this so I can put the teleport at the top and if people fall and die
    Probably a very good reason NOT to implement the movement of the teleport area, but a marker like a porticulum base would help when decorating dimensions.
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrj View Post
    I am sure Elrar said they were looking to turn of fall damage in Dimensions. So having them fall would least give a great view!

+1 for visible and placeable zone-in points!

I strongly support this as well. It would offer even more creative possibilities for dimension customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Minudra View Post
    I am sure Elrar said they were looking to turn of fall damage in Dimensions. So having them fall would least give a great view!
    I hope this is user selectable by the owner of the dimension. I really don't want falling damage to be off in any that I own.

+ Reply to Thread