+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck at load screen into Seratos

Stuck at load screen into Seratos

Me being the adventureing type decided to see how far, high, and deep I can go in any area I come across. This unfourtanetly has gotten me stuck in a load screen into Seratos which is stuck at 94%!! I have about two bars left till 52 and would love to continue testing and playing the beta. Not sure what else to do except throw a messageup here and hope for the best

Character name is xnemesis lvl 51 cleric indefinitly caught in limbo lol

I am having the same problem. Last night I got stuck on the loading screen for seratos. Today it is still stuck at 94% . I tried to copy my character again to the beta and it said I didnt have the beta launcher. !? the heck is that. Im also not sure how to get back to the beta launcher so each time i just download/repair to get to it. Anyone know where we go for the beta launcher?

Zones outside of Pelladane, Cape Jule, and Port Tempest are locked during this beta test, they will be progressively opened during the later Beta tests.

Same thing with my character. Stuck at 94%. don't feel like copying over and "starting over" anytime soon.

Same Problem here with my Mage Dunkelmagus being stuck at 94%. I am now locked out of Beta testing because I can not log on with any toon now.

Edit: I was able to logon with another toon by rebooting my system and restarting Rift.

+ Reply to Thread