+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafting Issues (General & Apothecary)

Crafting Issues (General & Apothecary)

Apothecary purchased recipes "Drive" and "Force" (strength seals) have only 1 point of strength difference between them and minimum level to equip the seal was only one level difference. They were the same purchase price with slightly different materials to craft them.

Consistency in the ordering of purchasable recipes would be nice. It would make it easier to compare between different professions.

It would also be GREAT to have some sort of filtering or searching available in the recipe vendor interface.

Pure Valorstone is listed under costume instead of augments now.

Crafting locations in some of the new zones (can't log in at the moment to identify location) don't show the "hand" icon when mousing over.

In Ruins of Tammark found Chimera's Cloak nodes (unusual) and Linden Timber nodes (very unusual) under water. Don't know if this is just new or an error.

Found that the tool tips for Inert Stones and Inert Prisms don't say anything about them breaking down into corresponding fragments, but they break down just fine.

The tool tip for Inert Gem says that it breaks down into Clear Crystals, but it breaks down into Gem Fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxdorn View Post
    It would also be GREAT to have some sort of filtering or searching available in the recipe vendor interface.
    I agree. Adding the "learned, available, not available" filter to all crafting vendors would be ideal.

+1.. I completely agree about adding this filter. I hate having to scroll through each and every recipes tooltips to find the ones I am missing!!
    Aesha - The Fabled @ IceWatch

+ Reply to Thread