+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invasions are one shotting everyone

Invasions are one shotting everyone

For some reason, elite invasions are all over the place in Cape jule and they literally one shot players.

do they one shot tanks/people with planar thingy up?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvian View Post
    do they one shot tanks/people with planar thingy up?
    Even if you pop your "Fury of the Ascended" you will still take around 60% damage in 1 hit. This is due to them having the buff that stacks but i am unsure how much damage they are doing to a tank.

You need to remember that the elites are designed for groups but they do hit a little to hard at this current time if they have high stacks.

Yea it is kind of strange that the elite mobs in the beginner Level 50-52 zones are at 300k+ hp and they hit like a brick even with Fury of the Ascended up. Either Trion are forcing us to have a tank for every elite invasion mob (of which most of the planar invasion mobs that are popping up in the zones seem to be elite versions); or, there's something we're missing/the planar invasion mob stats are too high/elite stacks are not working as intended/etc.
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

thank you i wasn't sure if I was just imagining it. Yesterday I ran around as a cleric and was able to take on regular mobs and elite mobs solo, but when I encountered an invasion it knocked me on my butt. My cleric has 3 relic HK pieces and 4 ID pieceswith an inquisitor build. Then I went to my rogue and was able to solo mobs in the new area over there (elites included) in crafted gear with a couple HK pieces, but when I proceeded to test the invasion theory with my rogue I bit it in one hit(kinda figured that would happen lol).
    Kylarianna@greybriar black company all the way baby:)

Must agree with this, I do think the elite mobs should be hard to kill but these are far too hard for 50 elite mobs, the level 52 elites in Ember Isle don't even hit so hard!

It might come from the stacks of buffs they have. (around 12)

^ that pretty much, same thing can happen on EI if there is such a huge ammount of people going through a zone as there is at the moment on PTS.

+ Reply to Thread