+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Removing a Warriors interrupt is like removing a dogs gonads

Removing a Warriors interrupt is like removing a dogs gonads

=( gimi back my interrupt

Warriors still have lots of interrupts look harder.

=( thunderous leap doesnt count

It's sad because many mage souls now have ranged interrupts, and as root abilities too.

There's one in Paragon and one in Paladin, there might be more but just the ones I've discovered from my primary dps spec and a decent tank spec. That means if interrupts are needed warriors have viable interrupts in decent specs. What's to complain about?

Pal, RV, vk, and wl all have interrupts, I think wl is lowest at 6 points. As far as dps specs, para has one, willing to bet that bm probably does as well, but not 100% sure on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewin View Post
    Pal, RV, vk, and wl all have interrupts, I think wl is lowest at 6 points. As far as dps specs, para has one, willing to bet that bm probably does as well, but not 100% sure on that.
    Take a fight like Runeking/Prince and you will need multiple interrupts on the same target. This is why warrior DPS should have interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Take a fight like Runeking/Prince and you will need multiple interrupts on the same target. This is why warrior DPS should have interrupts.
    while this is true, lots of other soul in other callings have gotten interrupts added, so its not as big a deal, and if you really need an interrupt there is the one in parar or very low point wl..

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Its a single target fight so they should be running Para or Tempest and will have an interrupt from either tree.

Yes, we have a ranged interrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Lewin View Post
    or very low point wl..
    Indeed. With a 5 point investment for 10% str boost + 1 more point to get the interrupt. Its very viable to skill for it.

+ Reply to Thread