+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brevanic Portal Generator

Brevanic Portal Generator

What is the possibility of getting this as an item like mount so it doesn't take up bag space? Click on it, learn it, then it's in the character sheet much like the mount or maybe even like the mailbox and vendor for veterans. Make it an ability learned. Sometimes, bag slots are at a premium and I'd really rather not waste on on a portal generator. Please don't get me wrong, I love the idea, hadn't had a chance to use it yet, but I'd like my bag slot back please.

Good idea and prevents us from destroing it accidentally

is it reusable?

Brevanic Portal Generator

Wasn't able to activate this item. Not sure if its just me, but it didn't work.

no it does not work for all i think

not working for me either think its not implemented yet i have the item but does nothing and yes they should make it as an ability rather an item

can we place it in our dimension. I made this suggestion on regular forums.

Allow for it to be placed in dimension.

Click on town portal - see world port spots to go to.
    In the upper right hand of map, see:

<> Home
    <> Guild
    <> Public Dimension
    List Public Dimensions

I don't think it's implemented yet, to be honest. Maybe because the full map isn't in place yet in the current beta.

In regards to what the OP said; yeah, I'd would like to have this changed to work like the personal mail/vendor/banker items. I'm one of those people who would either accidentally delete the thing if I left it in the bag, or wind up leaving it in my bank because it was taking up space I needed, and therefor I'd wind up never using it (and then I'd delete it anyway because I don't use it and it's taking up space in the bank).
    Silverthorne--Ayali, Vayacondios, Ashatari, Rosaleen, Tamaria and Seri of <Family> on Faeblight US. Casual player (not so) extraordinaire. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by vachon View Post
    What is the possibility of getting this as an item like mount so it doesn't take up bag space? Click on it, learn it, then it's in the character sheet much like the mount or maybe even like the mailbox and vendor for veterans. Make it an ability learned. Sometimes, bag slots are at a premium and I'd really rather not waste on on a portal generator. Please don't get me wrong, I love the idea, hadn't had a chance to use it yet, but I'd like my bag slot back please.
    I like the idea of it not accidentally getting deleted and coming up with a better spot for it, maybe as below - or incorporated similarly to Ascended Teleport:

Abilities / Ascended Teleport /
    - Droughtlands
    - Ember Isle
    - Gloamwood
    - Stonefield
    - etc

It could be turned into "single" Ability or Item (mentioned below as well), that could incorporate all of the other Abilities and Teleport Items already on one's person. I realize that would take a little work to augment the existing quest lines, or maybe just the inventory control portion to see when those quest items are added to personal inventory to drop them into the new Ability or Item.

Quote Originally Posted by Middnite View Post
    can we place it in our dimension. I made this suggestion on regular forums.

Allow for it to be placed in dimension.

Click on town portal - see world port spots to go to.
    In the upper right hand of map, see:

<> Home
    <> Guild
    <> Public Dimension
    List Public Dimensions
    I also thought Middnite had a good idea as well. I don't know what the exact function of the device will be completely; but, I also thought it would be nice if it would recognize you had the following other Teleport items in your inventory (personal or bank), and pulled them into it to free up spaces; things like:

- Chancel of Labors Teleport Device
    - Unseen Insignia
    - Wyrmbane Spire Teleport Device
    - Zareph's Return Teleport Device

I seem to have an entire bag on my person at all times just filled with "Do Dads" that make my game play easier, and yes bags are getting bigger; but, that doesn't = /AUTOFILL new space in bigger bags with more "Do Dads".

Thanks for listening...
    Tylendol@Threesprings

I think that it will become an ability as soon as it's implemented just like mailbox and other stuff.
    Otherwise it's not that nice

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Good idea and prevents us from destroing it accidentally
    I think it is bound to account, make a newby charactor and mail to the one that accidentally destroyed it.

+ Reply to Thread