+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any plans to assist us with the issue of limited bag space?

Either give us guild bank size tabs or give us the ability to use items from an alt on our main when crafting and doing dimensions.

If you guys cannot see how bad this is going to get I do not know what to tell you. Dimension items alone can fill up an entire bank + ward drobes.

I refuse to get rid of my old HK gear and want to keep it around. Give us a war drobe closet or something.

Add a "Home storage" type system. A box you can fill up with stuff and can place multiple chests would be nice but unlikely. But even a single large storage container in the home would be awesome. A seperate extra bank or something. Space is incredibly limited in Rift. It really could use a solution of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbow View Post
    Add a "Home storage" type system. A box you can fill up with stuff and can place multiple chests would be nice but unlikely. But even a single large storage container in the home would be awesome. A seperate extra bank or something. Space is incredibly limited in Rift. It really could use a solution of some sort.
    Why unlikely? UO one of the oldest mmos can do it, can't understand why the newer games can't.
    Rosy - 50 Cleric
    Wisteria - 50 Mage
    Liziana - 50 Cleric
    Jazzi - 48 Rogue

I'd "like" this thread if i could. I have bags full of vanity items from world events/ costumes, crafting mats from 5 professions (RC/apoth/foraging/fishing/survival), consumables and of course artifacts... i have regrets about some of things i've thrown out/sold to make space. MOAR SPACE please!

Some really good ideas here.

Storage in your house (boxes, crates, chests etc..) it would be funny when you forget where you put that one item, "Is it in the bank? or the box near my bed? I forget lol"

Alternate bank tab for crafting mats / or out of bank collection tab. We already can craft out of our bank I don't think that's too much of a stretch.

I believe the 4k bag is a bit ridiculous, that being said IMHO the best bags should be craftable and/or limited time world event. Promote a player driven economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Some really good ideas here.

Storage in your house (boxes, crates, chests etc..) it would be funny when you forget where you put that one item, "Is it in the bank? or the box near my bed? I forget lol"

Alternate bank tab for crafting mats / or out of bank collection tab. We already can craft out of our bank I don't think that's too much of a stretch.

I believe the 4k bag is a bit ridiculous, that being said IMHO the best bags should be craftable and/or limited time world event. Promote a player driven economy.
    The 32 slot one is unique, so you can only have 1. The next biggest I've seen so far is the 28 slot Empyrean bag from Outfitter.

+ Reply to Thread