+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Copying Your Character to Storm Legion Beta

Yep i went through copy to double-check and it said my toon's name is taken already so its already over there waiting for tomorrow.. haha and also i updated the patch from beta pop up when i logged on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Magis View Post
    Anyone happen to know what the functionality of (if any) immediate leveling to 60 for the purpose of full soul build testing?

IE: Will we be able to instant level a copied character to 60, or will there be a function similar to the conquest testing where a newly made character can be max leveled and given a gear set.

Suppose I'll find out soon enough just curious if anyone knows.
    The level cap for this weekend is level 52, as posted by amary

Can not copy characters to Storm Legion - getting error:

The Storm Legion shard is currently closed to transfers.

Any idea when we will able to copy characters over and test? Not much good if you're in a beta wo your characters to test.

Thanks

closed for trasnfers?

trying to copy my lvl 50 over and i'm getting the message that Storm Legion is closed for transfers?
    when will it open up again?

I downloaded beta patcher a couple days ago and now im getting same message

I was able to transfer my 3 chars. Thanks

My transferr button is gray.

I have read and looked but my transferr button is gray. I have checked and yes I am on the Beta downloader. All I see is create a new toon. What am i suppose to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodietwoshoes View Post
    I have read and looked but my transferr button is gray. I have checked and yes I am on the Beta downloader. All I see is create a new toon. What am i suppose to do?
    You need to log into the Live server and click transfer there.

had no problems transferring/copying my lvl 50s to the Storm Legion test server just now.

Though kinda misleading, when it mentions you won't be part of a guild, it means on the server you are copying to. NOT that you de-guild yourself in your current live guild. I double checked! *mild panic* lol
    Sunshine and smiles,
    Shannon
    Lirra 50 Rogue | Chiana 50 Cleric | Ruala 50 Mage on Defiant Faeblight in <Nocturne>
    Owner of Rift-Craft.com for Rift Crafting Guides

Copying characters

When i load up initial screen the transfer button is greyed out so i can't copy my characters over - help please its VERY annoying.

Character Copy

To Copy your Character to the Storm Legion beta servers you need to

1: Start up normal Rift Client
    2: Click on character you want to copy and then click transfer.
    3: Click Copy to PTS on bottom right hand corner
    4: Click Storm Legion
    5: Follow the rest of the on screen directions.

You cannot copy your character using the Beta client. This MUST be done using the regular Rift Client.

Hope this helps all that are having a problem with the character copy.

Game locks up when loading na transfered character

I can play the character I created on the Beta server, but when I try to load any of the alts I transferred from two different servers, the game locks up.

It gets to about 94% and you can hear the normal sound you get when your alt first enters the world, but that's all. The screen still stays on the loading screen and after about 5 min, a loading error message comes up and asks if you want to report it. After I report it, the game goes back to the loading screen you get after you select the character you want to play.

+ Reply to Thread