+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mage Bug Thread

Harbinger abilities dont proc stuff that says damaging spell

whyyy????

Radiant spore

I played Exodus of the storm queen as chloromencer (51chloro/10 harbinger/5 anath) and never get my radiant spore debuff on any of the mobs in there (either trashes or bosses) despite the spell really went under CD (so the spell is cast).

And also I felt like during the whole beta that my radiant spore didn't proc that much (was using the chloro cristal)

Necro

NECRO

The UI bug was fixed and Deathly Calling stacks now appear on the class mechanic hexagon. However:

* Condemn: a) does not consume DC stacks; b) does not display or do its damage correctly; c) does not benefit from Lich Form or Contaminate.

* All of the Zealot's abilities spread DC, but only Ruination does for the Revenant. Is this intended? Even with Ruination talented, it takes forever to build up sufficient DC stacks on multiple targets if Putrify is on CD.

* The Revenant sometimes freezes and refuses to cast anything automatically.

* Not sure about this - haven't been able to reproduce it consistently: Desecrate sometimes seems to do less damage than it is supposed to.

* Question: Does Bone Frenzy affect pets from EtC and Mass Grave?

EDIT: Mage 1.11 reads "Necrosis: This no longer increases damage from certain pet abilities." However, the tooltip for one of the Zealot abilities still mentions doing extra damage (by adding a dot component) on targets affected by the mage's Necrosis.

Thanks Kervik!

+ Reply to Thread