+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Dimension locations

Suggestions for Dimension locations

It's time for this thread to come to life ! Let's give the Devs ideas about Dimension locations. I will update this thread as you post them. I hope we get a long awesome list of locations !

Player dimensions:
    1. The very East tip of Freemarch, /loc 7835 1030 5284 (coords: 7835, 5284). At the moment only people that have a leap can get to this place. It has a few trees and an amazing view. I love this place. It can be a great spot for a small dimension.
    2. The house hidden in the mountains of IPP coords: 3735, 1085. This place can only be seen with max camera distance enabled.
    3. Splitmouth Ponds in Droughtlands coords: 8387, 7447. Exclusive looking spot, also features a cave and numerous water pools.
    4. Bahralt's Ascent in Moonshade Highlands coords: 6955, 1102. Private location, features a pond and a shrine.
    5. The cave where the Infernal Dawn entrance is currently located. Before ID came out there was a massive cave there. I would like to have a cave to hide in
    6. The maze from GSB
    7. Maklamos' room in Infernal Dawn, really pretty artwork.
    8. Laethys' room in Infernal Dawn.
    9. Searing Brink in Ember Isle coords: 13720, 3517. Gotta have a nice getaway retreat on top of all that lava. Perfect place for a jumping puzzle; as if people 'fail', they die to the lava.
    10. Auld Warden in Scarwood Reach coords: 2970, 3986 for some tree fun !

Guild dimensions:
    1. The Akylios encounter room. It's just amazing and full of memories.
    2. Rusila's Lava Ship for those that want to roleplay pirate. Really great view as well.
    3. The Ember Conclave room. The room is quite flat, giving a lot of building options. Also the statues with the lavafall in the background are awesome.
    4. The Flatyard in Shimmersand coords: 6727, 6444. Great vcation destination for the guild Sunny and sandy.
    5. The Infinity Gate Fortress in Steppes of Infinity coords: 17211, 7598. The Infinity Gate is a great view.
    6. Estrode's room for those that like shinnies and amethysts.
    7. Sagespire in Scarwood Reach coords: 2619, 3583
    8. The Oasis in Shimmersand coords: 6830, 7258. Sunny and sandy vacation destination for the entire guild.

For the new guys that just joined I'm going to list the already existing dimensions:

Already existing Player dimensions:
    1. Dolcega Valley in Kingdom of Pelladane coords: 7999, 4879
    2. Dormant Core in Ember Isle coords: 12588, 3463
    3. Faen's Retreat in Shimmersand coords: 4988, 5877
    4. Sanguined Shores in Silverwood coords: 6323, 3793 (starting dimension)
    5. Shoreward Island between Silverwood and Freemarch coords: 6774, 3909
    6. Warden's Point in Freemarch coords: 6502, 4354 (starting dimension)

Already existing Guild dimensions:
    1. Caer Kholum in Stillmoor coords: 1875, 3475
    2. Golem Foundry, Storm Legion dungeon
    3. Halls of Shaping, the big room with statues in Hammerknell (on the way to Zilas)
    4. Stone Flask Tavern in Stonefield coords: 4931, 5026
    5. Tuldio Sun Orb in Kingdom of Pelladane coords: 7115, 5540

Note: to make it easier for the Devs and the rest of us to check out your suggested spots please include coordinates as well (if the place is in the open world).

Could do like a Mini-Maze from GSB.

For HK, Estrode's Room would be kinda sweet. All dat amethyst.

I vote for the Sagespire in Scarwood Reach!

I'd love to have the Maklamos room. So pretty!

The oasis where Merethis Faen lives. It's so pretty !

I would love laethys' room and put a bed where laethys normally rests XD

- Shoreward Island of course. Create a floating castle overlooking Sanctum and Meridian and make the island itself the base with a jumping puzzle to reach the floating castle. Might even be able to create platforms high enough to look down on the City of Port Scion.

- Searing Brink. Gotta have a nice getaway retreat on top of all that lava. Perfect place for a jumping puzzle; as if people 'fail', they die to the lava

- Auld Warden in Scarwood Reach. Who wouldn't want to decorate a massive tree like that? Add a ton of new homes on the branches/trunks; jump down the healing mushrooms for fun; port to the very top via the port system it currently has. Huge place, large branches that branch out everywhere that you can actually move on (used to be part of an Ancient Wardstone quest as far as I remember); great for a guild dimension. It has the initial large, branching and solid structure to create a huge treemetropolis.
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

Underwater Sanctum

We found another Sanctum underwater a while back.
    This would make a great underwater Guild Hall.

i'm in love with shimmersand, so a cavern/oasis anywhere there will make me "Wet me dingly doodles" :P

īThe lighthouse island off of the coast from Freemarch would really make an awesome player dimension, or even guild one. =)

Guild Dimension Suggestions;

Chancel of Labours, IPP
    Icewatch Outpost, (lower caves and Upper Spires), IPP
    Stoneflask Tavern, Stonefield

Player Dimension Suggestions;
    3031, 3997 - Overlooking Granite Falls, Stonefield
    Gloamwood - Grave of the Ancients
    Faering Woods - mushroom lakes, Moonshade Highlands
    Mistfall Cove - Moonshade Highlands
    Meridian - Very top spire in the cliffs above the city. It's somewhat in ruins and hollow. Great view. Must be dropped down to from above.

7610-1595 - Secret Ruins - Moonshade Highlands (there is what looks like a door/cavern into the ruins that is cobwebbed over and is just decoration, this could be turned into an entrance to a slightly larger cavern for player housing. EPIC location.

7629,1585 - End of the bridge, overlooking the secret ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralos View Post
    Guild Dimension Suggestions;

7610-1595 - Secret Ruins - Moonshade Highlands (there is what looks like a door/cavern into the ruins that is cobwebbed over and is just decoration, this could be turned into an entrance to a slightly larger cavern for player housing. EPIC location.
    A 2nd vote for this! It'd make a great underground themed Dimension... and besides, it's been such a tease having that entrance sit there with no way to enter, all this time!

I can't believe Gloamwood didn't get more mentions... that place is full of awesome locations

- the Mathosian Mill, 4396.2591;
    - atop the Standing Stones hill, 4982.2712 (this could go for both player or guild);
    - the house atop Gloamwood Pines, 5267.3076 (or any other house in there really, Gloamwood Pines is just awesome and one of the best locations in the game imho <3);
    - near the small lake up in the hills at 5180.3509

Quote Originally Posted by Snags View Post
    I can't believe Gloamwood didn't get more mentions... that place is full of awesome locations

- the Mathosian Mill, 4396.2591;
    - atop the Standing Stones hill, 4982.2712 (this could go for both player or guild);
    - the house atop Gloamwood Pines, 5267.3076 (or any other house in there really, Gloamwood Pines is just awesome and one of the best locations in the game imho <3);
    - near the small lake up in the hills at 5180.3509
    For me Gloamwood = way to much camping for those Stalker rares Forgot all about it !

I'd love to see any of the warfront maps turning into a dimension, especially Port Scion!

i would love it if completing a raid opened up a dimension for it. so say you have killed akylios, you can now set up home in the akylios room, or something to that affect.

Ooo, just thought of ....King's Hall in Scarwood Reach. Sure, in Drowned Halls we get to see the lower levels, but we never get to go up the large flight of stairs and into the upper / main floor! Would love to see if Trion ever thought of adding any art resources to that.
    Marko.
    - Before commenting, please at the very least read the Stickies.

The two towers in western IPP. Might be a bit large for a dimension, but I think it'd be amazing, could even continue building up out of the top of the two towers higher and higher, maybe link the two at a higher point and get an amazing view.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanduin View Post
    The two towers in western IPP. Might be a bit large for a dimension, but I think it'd be amazing, could even continue building up out of the top of the two towers higher and higher, maybe link the two at a higher point and get an amazing view.
    I was just about going to suggest this one. It would be a great dimension even if it was just limited to the buildings themselves. However the preview dimension wasn't exactly small either.

Ember Isle suggestion

Player Dimension Suggestion:

Before I even knew about Dimensions (and when I heard about them afterwards) I remember thinking this would be a fun player area. Might be a bit small (maybe?) but I'll give the exact location which is about 13471, 4072.

It's in Atia, on the top section (where the Guardian Spirit was/is) and I was specifically thinking of the north-east-most part. I think all the top areas (that you use the crystals to warp too) could all be used at a housing area if wanted (if it was going to be a Guild Dimension instead or something), maybe using the crystals to go between them? The reason I was thinking of that area specifically is because there is a hollow area that could be used as housing on the north-east-most top area, which I thought was really cool. Plus the view ROCKS.

Just my opinion. I love that area and would totally want it as my house.

+ Reply to Thread