+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cleric Bugs

The defiler cleanse was not working on the first boss in the new dungeon.. not sure if it's supposed to, but the warden cleanse does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarinowyn View Post
    Defiler
    Husk of Indifference turns off once in a while when you put down beacon of despair.
    Husk of Indifference is up as long as his absorb is activ, if the absorb used up you have to rebuff it.

Animation Bug

When casting thorns of Ire Greater Satyr Protector will teleport to the target as intended and if you use the shaman ability Ride the Lighting to advance towards the target the pet will run away and return to the target. It seems like the pet is reaquiring position with the player and then returning to attack. If i cast thorns of ire and the pet teleports and dont use ride the lighting skill and simply walk/run to the target everything is fine. All other attacks that would have the pet teleport to the target first followed by ride the lighting causes this animation bug. The Druid ability Fae Step will not cuase this bug

DEFILER:

Foul growth applies Metamorphosis that will add 6% health to the target.... that works.

Explosive growth which adds 3 stacks of foul growth however, does not apply metamorphosis... kinda silly to use your CD only to have to cast foul growth again to get the benefit of metamorphosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiernan View Post
    DEFILER:

Foul growth applies Metamorphosis that will add 6% health to the target.... that works.

Explosive growth which adds 3 stacks of foul growth however, does not apply metamorphosis... kinda silly to use your CD only to have to cast foul growth again to get the benefit of metamorphosis.
    To add on that, Metamorphosis does not apply when Foul growth is applied from Rampant Growth either. Working as intended?

Druid

The Spirt Pet buffs dont get greyed out when you dont have a pet summoned.

Defiler
    If Husk of Indifference is up and you geht damage through the link of the beacon, shoud of agony does not proc, cause you absorb the damage, work as intended or bug?

Tool Tip Bug

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tool Tip error.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	1179

Gathering of Flame

Hope this is a good size to read

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    Defiler
    If Husk of Indifference is up and you geht damage through the link of the beacon, shoud of agony does not proc, cause you absorb the damage, work as intended or bug?
    Shroud of Agony is an "on hit" ability, not an "on damage" ability.

If my pet kills a mob, i do not get exp.

Dunno if thats a bug but i never remember that happening on live. Though i didnt use druid much, i sent my necro to kill stuff while i killed something else and got exp for both.

+ Reply to Thread