+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Beta Tanking Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    How accurate are the HP values that you are using?
    According to the level 60 stats page, the warrior values are from a level 50 character with 1,059 endurance without any buffs. I assume this means full gear on, but no buffs or stats from any soul trees.

All of the spreadsheet on the level 50-builds tab are real builds that Primalthirst has taken the job of breaking down for us. The HP numbers should be real-world numbers on the test server at the time of his research.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    According to the level 60 stats page, the warrior values are from a level 50 character with 1,059 endurance without any buffs. I assume this means full gear on, but no buffs or stats from any soul trees.
    Currently we don't have easy access to lvl 60 and gear as we have to actually level to hit 60 right now, so we wont be able to get good number until a little later on when they give the Alpha testers greater lvl 60 access.

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Currently we don't have easy access to lvl 60 and gear as we have to actually level to hit 60 right now, so we wont be able to get good number until a little later on when they give the Alpha testers greater lvl 60 access.
    Right.

I was just saying he's got a level 50 warrior with gear that has 1059 endurance.

Right.

I was just saying he's got a level 50 warrior with gear that has 1059 endurance.
    my ID geared lvl 53 cleric has 2231 endurance, so I would assume that it low.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #25
    Rift Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    If the devs do what I tell them then everything will be as close to perfectly balanced as possible. If.
    Well, well, well... someone's feeling a bit presumptuous.

my ID geared lvl 53 cleric has 2231 endurance, so I would assume that it low.
    Clerics endurance with Mien of Leadership up is a lot different.

My warrior on live with full ID relics (minus the chest, only epic) and mostly BIS gear has 1196 endurance.

My cleric alt that is 3-piece ID, 4-piece HK has 1982 Endurance (but only 1098 with MoL off).

The level 50 HP values are exactly what I see on the character panel.
    The 60 values will significantly higher. Take note I'm using only what comes in the ID gear bag so it isn't optimal, especially the runes. Also no Readiness since there was no way for to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Well, well, well... someone's feeling a bit presumptuous.
    There's two things I'm good at: Being right and arrogance.
    Draw whatever conclusions you will :P

My warrior on live with full ID relics (minus the chest, only epic) and mostly BIS gear has 1196 endurance.

My cleric alt that is 3-piece ID, 4-piece HK has 1982 Endurance (but only 1098 with MoL off).
    Not in SL. MoL has a much smaller effect on your endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohr View Post
    Not in SL. MoL has a much smaller effect on your endurance.
    Yeah if you look at buffed Endurance values in my Level 50 sheet you can see every spec has between 2200 and 2500 Endurance.

that value is without Mein of Leadership.

that value is without Mein of Leadership.
    Interesting! Thanks for clarifying that, I can't wait to get in and see the changes myself soon.

Thumbs down Tank ?????????

Tank ?? what tank. no such thing as a tank! so-call tank does less DPS. Now call them Agro-keeper would be better. that is thier ONLY JOB IS TO KEEP AGRO . if the "agro-keeper doesn't keep agro the healer die faster and so does everyone else inclueding the so-called tank. yes i know i spelled it wrong. NO TANK in this game Rift.............................................. . tanks are Just Armor and agro-keepers << that all they are!!!!!!! Dps does 80-90% of every kill.

. if you want a tank buy " end of nations". or battlefield - vietnam, 2, call of duty,battlefield 3. ect.

Interesting! Thanks for clarifying that, I can't wait to get in and see the changes myself soon.
    Raid buffed with MoL I was about 2700ish.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    Tank ?? what tank. no such thing as a tank! so-call tank does less DPS. Now call them Agro-keeper would be better. that is thier ONLY JOB IS TO KEEP AGRO . if the "agro-keeper doesn't keep agro the healer die faster and so does everyone else inclueding the so-called tank. yes i know i spelled it wrong. NO TANK in this game Rift.............................................. . tanks are Just Armor and agro-keepers << that all they are!!!!!!! Dps does 80-90% of every kill.

. if you want a tank buy " end of nations". or battlefield - vietnam, 2, call of duty,battlefield 3. ect.
    While I'm not sure what tangent you're going off on, I disagree that our only job is to "keep agro" as you call it.

Tanks are involved in positioning on almost any fight, and can frankly make or break an encounter just like low DPS can make or break an encounter. Storm Legion is also increasing the tanks outgoing damage so we're no longer 1-10% of the encounter DPS.

And, 90% of every kill? I think healers would like to have a word with you.

Thank you very much for your work in this. My cleric tank will appreciate this, and I look forward to also playing around over this weekend in the various talents and seeing how the cleric performs, even though he is a fresh 50.

The cleric level 60 data should all be up to date now.

+ Reply to Thread