+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bug reports warrior

bug reports warrior

Found any bugs in the warrior class post them here!

09-29-2012
    editing as i find more:

Thunderstrike is gone doesn't show up on the ability tab.

rift assualt allways aims for the different targets backs, might be intended, don't show on tooltip.

paladins lights benediction show 0% / 0% in tooltip.

tempest offensive blast can shot backwards.

RB: Avatar of fire works of regular melee auto attack hits, tooltip says abilities.

Paragon's Swift strike with talented "weapon Familiarity" no longer reduce armor/resistance properly for other physical attacks after latest patch.

When you go deep Riftblade and get Quick Burst, the burst button does not apply till next GCD. This change feels clunky. It'd be better if you could apply the burst during the GCD like on live so you don't lose part of your GCD applying the burst.

The Quick Burst ability from heavy Riftblade is applying, but you can't use your burst till the beginning of the next GCD. On live, you can use your burst during the GCD when you first hit 3 attack points, on this Beta you cannot use the burst till the end of that GCD. It feels klunky this way and is probably a bug as all other non-GCD skills are working the same way as live.

<deleted message>

double post

Since all buffs now seem to not have cooldowns, Avatar of the Wind still has the old 6 sec cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarbor View Post
    UPDATED - 30.09.2012[*]Spell Sunder - you gain a pacts even when target doesn't have a buff.
    Could have sworn its just like this in Live... I always assumed it was purging "hidden" buffs.

Energy Retention talent doesn't increase the duration of the resist part of the buff on Accord of Resilience.
    Resist part ends at 30s, which it shouldn't
    Armour ends at 45s, as it should

Intended or not?

Not sure this is intended or not;

Reaver

- Soul Sickness no longer appears to have a cooldown. A miss or intended?

Champion

- Mark of Inevitability and Mark of Extermination doesn't seem to have any cooldown and both are OGCD. A miss or intended? Makes it annoying to put in a macro since it will be reapplied all the time, despite that its effect lasts for 60 seconds. Mark of Exclusion is also OGCD, but lasts for 3 seconds, so is needed to be reapplied.

I found that another warrior hitting a target, and stacking it with Conductivity, will take off stacks of YOUR conductivity buff and subsequently reduce damage. I think this should be individual per warrior as it kind of defeats the purpose of the buff if you have more than 1 warrior running 0 tempest.

Reported these in game but posting in here as well.

Paladin:

Reverent Protection - Tooltip cooldown says 30secs, however it is still 2-3min(whateve rit is on live). The icon shows active after 30secs but cant use it until after 2-3min.

Life's Rapture - Tooltips states applies the healing effect over 6secs, however it heals instantly.

Also noticed the following, but did not report in game:
    When using Life's Rapture, you cannot use Touch of Life for 2min. Did not notice if the same was true vice versa or if this is intended.

Some things that bug me about the changes so far:

-Energy Starved going 51/15 Pally/WL

-Pally Targeted Heals are a joke. Literally heal for 725-775 for the lesser and 1100-1150 on the greater. They need to scale off Endurance or Strength to be of true usefulness.

-Pally Targeted Heals do not proc Healing Trinkets or Essences.

-Reverent Protection also needs to scale more effectively. Currently it shields for 850ish damage.

I'm sure theres more but my head is swimming in all these changes.

Offensive Blast (Tempest Ability) going through world terrain along with barriers in Black garden.

[False Repost] Ability in the Tempest tree states that the channel duration is 3600.0s

http://riftguru.com/wp-content/uploa.../Picture15.gif appears to not work properly, I tried it and I myself didn't get the 15% of additional Critrating. Maybe working as intended, couldn't ask if it appeared in the statistics of a raidmember.

bug sacageur

bonjour !

je vous signal un disfonctionnement du heal sur D.O.T de maladie de l'ames et fièvre sanglante qui devrai heal a 100% des dégats infliger grace au pts mis dans festin des ames et festin des ames amélioré.

mais apres multiple verification les heal engager son a la hauter de 10 % des dégat max voir 1 % sur les attack depassant 2500 point de dégat.

Quote Originally Posted by pamen View Post
    bonjour !

je vous signal un disfonctionnement du heal sur D.O.T de maladie de l'ames et fièvre sanglante qui devrai heal a 100% des dégats infliger grace au pts mis dans festin des ames et festin des ames amélioré.

mais apres multiple verification les heal engager son a la hauter de 10 % des dégat max voir 1 % sur les attack depassant 2500 point de dégat.
    hello!

I will signal a malfunction on the DOT heal sick souls of fever and bloody will have a 100% heal damage inflicted pts thanks to put in feast of souls and the souls feast improved.

but after the multiple verification heal his commitment to Measuring Up to 10% damage max 1% see the attack point of damage exceeding 2500

(google translate)

Reaver corruptions require target selected for it to be dropped on your current location or on yourself.

+ Reply to Thread