+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Renaming Warrior Souls

Renaming Warrior Souls

I think we should rename a few of the warrior souls. I say this because the souls I saw from the beginnning with the current names are not the same souls. It confuses me. So lets make the names different--completely different, like the souls now are. I believe riftblade, champion and warlord all need to be changed. I have a few in mind, but please share your suggestions. I think champion should become contender. It is no longer a champion but rather something trying not to suck. I think riftblade should be snifflingblade since all other classes did was whine and cry about it. I don't have any for warlord, sorry. This is only meant in fun, so don't over react to this.

...Lols...

Quote Originally Posted by carlb1818 View Post
    I think we should rename a few of the warrior souls. I say this because the souls I saw from the beginnning with the current names are not the same souls. It confuses me. So lets make the names different--completely different, like the souls now are. I believe riftblade, champion and warlord all need to be changed. I have a few in mind, but please share your suggestions. I think champion should become contender. It is no longer a champion but rather something trying not to suck. I think riftblade should be snifflingblade since all other classes did was whine and cry about it. I don't have any for warlord, sorry. This is only meant in fun, so don't over react to this.
    I think you could rename Warlord to Wardrobe, You can store points in it, but other than that it really serves no other purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyform View Post
    I think you could rename Warlord to Wardrobe, You can store points in it, but other than that it really serves no other purpose.
    Can't disagree here. I've only used warlord for the root and pull which are around twelve points for guild pvp only. It's more of a gimmick .

Void knight should be called gimp knight.

Warlord should be called ga ylord.

Riftblade should be nerfblade.

Paladin should be lolwutadin (doesn't feel or play like any pally in daoc wow etc meaning no focus).

Reaver should be the magic missle soul since you're attacking the darkness.

Beastmaster should be called the noodlepetmaster.

Champion should be called the walmart greeter. Champs rush out to meet you like retardos

Oh and hey btw enjoy the sheer population of rogues. It's pretty sad I'm the only warrior in my guild and to ice that cake further we have two mages. We have forty two guildies atm these are all unique not alts. Do the math.

Some excellent suggestions. I made a mage in live. I will make a warrior alt, but for now that is all he will ever be. Not 100% on what spec will be yet, based upon Trion's history, I don't feel like retraining my souls once a week But I will admit, I do still like the warrior class. I will shamelessly admit I will gladly play an OP class and listen to people whine about it. Hopefully things come back around and get balanced (sorry for the rogues).

+ Reply to Thread