+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 point Necromancer plea

51 point Necromancer plea

Please, for the love of all things unholy, add in a passive granted at 51 points in Necromancer that increases pet scaling with caster's gear. To be honest it can reduce the amount of damage I deal by 90% for all spells but Soul Purge, I just want my pet to do good damage. I don't care if I deal any damage myself.

51 necro ? Im sorry. You must play on a PVE server

Quote Originally Posted by crypton View Post
    51 necro ? Im sorry. You must play on a PVE server
    Definitely. You know me so well and have contributed much to this conversation.

Im sorry hanlo Im just extremly frustrated with the state of the mage . I do very well with my necro in PVE but in PVP im afraid the Mage is a joke the Necro being the biggest joke of all. Im playing a rogue now (put my 42 mage on the shelf ) and i can't believe the amount of damage I can put out in such a short period of time. Like Ive stated before why do we have to take so long to stack damage as Necros while Rogues do it in a couple of seconds ?

I quit playing necro as soon as I hit 50 (seems like a long time ago) but I will agree that the pet, being a large proportion of the necro's damage, needs to scale. Plague bolt needs a buff too for that matter.

+ Reply to Thread