+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior DPS Parses w/ Combatlogs

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyriepc View Post
    NAME START TIME DURATION DAMAGE DPS EXT DPS HITS CRITHITS SWINGS
    Valkyrie 9:50:33 PM 01:38 54,101 552.05 552.05 330 43 330

With some really shitty dps spec I just made up on the fly. I had to going at about 630 dps then I was ******* around with the follow up attacks and it lowered by dps by a crap ton.

spec 30 paragon 23 RB 13 champion.

Even my shitty spec can beat your "pure dps" build. Because its not a "pure dps build when you're taking abilities that don't relate to dps at all......
    Post combat log and are you wearing T2 or raid gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintt View Post
    The gear bags from the expert vendor guy. Alpha server. I assume its the t2 expert gear.
    Yes this very easily could be a gear issue between us. That in it's own right is very concerning.

280 DPS difference between T2 and starter 50 Purples/Blues (from puzzle bags) is a HUGE difference.

When everyone else is using the t2 bag gear and you aren't its pretty difficult to judge how things stand. I'd suggest parsing again using frenzied strike though to see how much it goes up.

Where is the expert vender guy... I want to see if he exists on Omega

Quote Originally Posted by SinSteel View Post
    Yes this very easily could be a gear issue between us. That in it's own right is very concerning.

280 DPS difference between T2 and starter 50 Purples/Blues (from puzzle bags) is a HUGE difference.
    I'd actually be quite happy if that was the only issue at hand. It's been my concern that raid gear doesn't have enough of an impact on performance.

When everyone else is using the t2 bag gear and you aren't its pretty difficult to judge how things stand. I'd suggest parsing again using frenzied strike though to see how much it goes up.
    Actually this is a good thing... If the Devs goal is to have players start around 500 DPS at 50 and go up from there... They may need to adjust gear. It sounds like there is a HUGE difference before even getting into upper PVP and raid gear...

To test your gear theory, I did a parse of myself completely naked on the left side of my character sheet (No helm, shoulders, gloves, boots, belt, chest, pants).

Ability explorer:HIT
    Auto Attack - Physical - 6.65% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 3.96
    Elemental Touch - Air - 8.77% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 1.69
    Fiery Burst - Fire - 30.06% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 1.31
    Frenzied Strike - Physical - 3.99% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 12
    Frost Strike - Water - 8.91% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 9.56
    Gibbous Shadesource - Death - 0.28% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 0
    Rising Waterfall - Physical - 18.16% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 5.8
    Searing Strike - Fire - 23.19% - Avg target: 1 - avgDelay: 3.35

DPS 501

rbchampnaked.txt

Dunno if i can get 500 dps naked maybe weapon just matters more, or maybe you aren't pressing buttons right.

Where is the vendor defiant side that you get your T2 Gear from... I want to see if they have it on Omega

As to the DPS... don't know what to tell you... I will try it through Xan and see if there is a problem with ACT and RJ.

I have macros for most of my builds and have never had a problem with hitting fast... You can see from the combat logs... I am simply doing less dmg (Searing doing about 100 - 150 dmg less).

How many hits are you getting in 1 min? Easy way to tell if I am bashing buttons slower.

I found him on top of the city in meridian one time when servers came up and got up there with bahmi racial. Doesn't exist anymore lol. Been quite handy for this testing though.

Post the exact build you were using too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rift 2011-02-19 01-19-42-01.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	623

*Edit* That kinda blows... Can you see it well enough?

To many wasted points as filler for something else, gotta think best point per DPS increase

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...tz.EhcdV00hbzz

Was what I was using for this test. Think you didnt get the 10 percent strength talent, but couldn't see it that well.

Not that this is my optimal dps spec, I just picked it to test to see if I could improve upon the numbers you were posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
    To many wasted points as filler for something else, gotta think best point per DPS increase
    Seriously, are you just here to troll? Other than 5 pts into titan's strength... what could i have put points into to increase DPS on a dummy... Go ahead... point it out to me.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...tz.EhcdV00hbzz

Was what I was using for this test. Think you didnt get the 10 percent strength talent, but couldn't see it that well.

Not that this is my optimal dps spec, I just picked it to test to see if I could improve upon the numbers you were posting.
    Other than freeze armor (which we did not use in the test) and Titan's Strength... there is nothing much different.

Certainly nothing that would explain an almost 300 DPS difference.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...tz.xhcdVM0Ghzz

Seriously, are you just here to troll? Other than 5 pts into titan's strength... what could i have put points into to increase DPS on a dummy... Go ahead... point it out to me.
    Psure he was just criticizing the build in general. Which is fine, but doesn't address the issue we have been trying to figure out.

What are your stats on character sheet? And what is your dmg range on weapon?

Post combat log and are you wearing T2 or raid gear?
    LOL im a complete noob with ACT so don't know how to post the log. I just copy pasted the info ><

I just tried another build for shits and giggles 33 RB / 23 Paragon / 10 paladin and pulled better dps than what I would have imagined.

NAME - Valkyrie

START TIME - 10:26:59 PM

DURATION - 02:13

DAMAGE - 84,300

DPS - 633.83

HITS - 366

CRITHITS - 52

SWINGS - 366

And yes, im in a mix of t2 and raid gear, as well as my t3 shoulders. None of these builds i have any experience with. I play BM for my guild and am used to that rotation and play style. I havn't tested BM since the nerfs.

What are your stats on character sheet? And what is your dmg range on weapon?
    Str: 301
    Dex: 186
    End: 296

Weapon:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	624

The bags are raiding test gear they gave to certain guilds(or to people who got to that vendor in meridian while it was up), it's basically, in most cases, best in slot preraid gear(all T2 epic drops, which only have like a 20-30%chance to drop per boss in T2 experts, or the badge gear depending). If you're using purple that came from treasure chests(cairns/puzzles I assume) though, these are way weak. They're world drop purples, even T1 gear is a lot better, so that'd explain the discrepency. If you play on Omega I can see why you wouldn't have very good gear yet so yeah it's important to mention what gear you're using when you do parses I guess. Just AP, crit, weapon DPS would probably be enough.

+ Reply to Thread