+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: WTB Bug Reports

Searing Transfusion, Surging Flames and Latent Blaze all trigger Flashover. Not sure if this is a bug but it would be nice to have this changed since Flashover doesn't influence them in any way.

Got a new bug, at least from the numbers I've ran. Currently it seems Call of Ice(Shaman passive) only adds 60% of the damage on massive blow at max rank(51points), when it should add 65%. Seems like it's missing the base 5% and is only adding the scaling part. After the tests I also noticed the 20%AP bonus seems kinda wonky, I'm not entirely sure how much I should be getting with a 20% difference, but I believe it should be high enough that it actually shows, which on my tests it didn't. I ran tests on a dummy, using a 36pt shaman build and a 51pt shaman build, with the same subs and only removing talents that didn't affect massive blow damage.

At first I ran tests with minimum AP and a low level weapon(Hermit's Maul, from the vendor near the dummies in Meridian, 8-15dmg), AP was 91, I got an average Massive Blow of 118 using the 36build, and an average of 188 using the 51build. That's a 62% difference, short of 3%, not counting the 20%AP bonus the 51spec is supposed to have(which would make it even a larger difference then).

Then I ran test with my normal DPS gear which gives 1086AP with Runebinder, 81-151, I got an average Massive Blow of 336 using the 36pt build, and an average of 553 using the 51pt build. That's a 61% difference. This is where it gets interesting, since the difference is pretty big, considering the 20%AP in this case should account for a percent or two.

So there's something wrong with the numbers I'm getting here, the passive gives less than it's supposed to be. It seems at least the first part of the passive is broken only giving 60% instead of 65% like it should, and potentially the 2nd part where it gives bonus AP contribution is also broken(with 1000AP a 20%difference should be a lot more visible).

Oh and another I forgot about since you buffed faerie mana consumption to good levels, faeries still lose half of their mana when you mount. Like, summon faerie, mount, it loses half mana. Dismount, it's still at half mana. Non issue since they can cast forever now but a bug's a bug ^^.

Cabalist's Dark Water is receiving the wrong spellpower coefficient. It's actually doing LESS damage over the DOT than it states in the baseline tooltip. Also, the DD component is much lower than Sanction Heretic's spellpower bonus (prior to the 2/21 patch) and it has a 1.5 sec cast time. There's something wrong there.

perhaps not really a bug but annoying.
    Cargiverīs Blessing is activated by every hit when Salvation is activated. so you canīt use it reasonable within a justi spec.

Druid Saytr Buff is still only giving the druid 5 AP instead of the stated 15% AP. This is taken from live as I could not log into alpha to test it there.

Defiler tooltips

Was gone all weekend, but all the "Link" tool tips for defiler are sitting @ 0% now after i updated today.
    Also noticed the stat changes on the defiler crystal says "Husk of indifference" will increase your spell power by 100% assuming that since it only changes by 100 SP overall once the spell is activated that it was intended for 100 sp buff over 30 seconds. though 100% sounds much better XD

Use the proper forums to report bugs. You are in the old alpha section from 2010/2011.
    --bc
    HL3 CONFIRMED

+ Reply to Thread