+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forgotten Justicar Notes

Rift Team

Forgotten Justicar Notes

Looks like I forgot to add these notes for the Justicar to this morning's patch:

Precept of Valiance: Replaced with Doctrine of Valiance. This melee weapon attack spends all of your convictions to deal Life damage based on how many convictions you had and heals the Cleric for 200% of the damage done.
    Mien of Leadership: Threat bonus increased to 300%.

No more spamming Precept of Valiance to maintain basic aggro! More self healing and stuff to spend your excess Convictions on as a tank! Secret semi-return of Flare of Light!

Note that Doctrine of Valiance is currently being awarded for free with 0 points in Justicar. This is not intended. It's only meant to be purchasable as a 4th tier branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Note that Doctrine of Valiance is currently being awarded for free with 0 points in Justicar. This is not intended. It's only meant to be purchasable as a 4th tier branch.
    seems to work. got the doctrine only by putting the point into it.
    hated your first version of justicar 2.0 so i didnīt read the patch notes so well but you can only have 4 convictions again? changed back again from the 10?

and Flare of Light had way higer dps i think :P but nice change again.

Stalwart Citadel Rank 3/3 Increase Your Block Rating By 30% of your Spell Power. Only works with Shield equiped?

Quote Originally Posted by mageofsilence View Post
    Stalwart Citadel Rank 3/3 Increase Your Block Rating By 30% of your Spell Power. Only works with Shield equiped?
    you cant block without a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    you cant block without a shield.
    Warriors can with their pvp soul :P

Nice changes to Justicar

+ Reply to Thread