+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mathosian Male Mage armour

Mathosian Male Mage armour

I'm only level 10, but the armour doesn't fit right. When I wear it, its too wide, its easy to see when you put on the first Course Cloth Vest. Every robe I've gotten so far fits the same way. It makes the males look lame. I tried out a female mathosian, and it seems they have the same unappealing robe stretching look.

Maybe this is the way its supposed to look? I don't feel very heroic in this outfit at this level. Will there be another model/art pass before release?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeverian View Post
    I'm only level 10, but the armour doesn't fit right. When I wear it, its too wide, its easy to see when you put on the first Course Cloth Vest. Every robe I've gotten so far fits the same way. It makes the males look lame. I tried out a female mathosian, and it seems they have the same unappealing robe stretching look.

Maybe this is the way its supposed to look? I don't feel very heroic in this outfit at this level. Will there be another model/art pass before release?
    Mage armor as a whole has to be getting a thorough pass soon. Right now you leave the newbie zone in something passable and then get a "decent" looking outfit out of the level 40 Droughtlands quests...but then at max level you wander around looking like either a Jedi Padawan reject or someone who just rooted through the bargain bins of an english thrift shop.

+ Reply to Thread